Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tempe Center for the Arts Illusrator Panel




Better late than never, right? I just stumbled across these photos of the Illustrator panel that I was part of back in August, that was part of our Illustrator show at the Tempe Center for the Arts. Thank you Molly for sending these photos to me ages ago and I'm sorry that I am only getting around to posting them now.

It was a great evening. You can see Molly Idle, Paul Mirocha, me (Tanja Bauerle), David Christiana, and and Ann Coe talking about what we do as illustrators and the industry in general. It was so inspiring to be part of such incredibly talented company but what I liked most is to see how passionate everyone is about what they do. No matter what we do creatively, we share a common thread which is an extreme love for our craft.

Happy Drawing.

T.

No comments: