Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Web Resources





Here are another couple of useful resources I've stumbled across while browsing through industry blogs and attending meetings. First, is the International Children's Digital Library. The site features books published throughout the world. It's a great resource if you are interested in what type of books are being produced in other countries. The second is a page on the website of Anastasia Suen. This page is called Blog Central - Children's Book Reviews and features a substantial selection of book reviewers for the children's market. This is very useful especially now that Kirkus is closing it's doors.

I've been keeping track of the online resources that are illustration, art and children's literature specific on my web site. I've you are in need of such resources feel free to visit my resource page.

Happy Drawing.

No comments: