Monday, May 30, 2011

BEA 2011 book signing in New York




Last week I was in New York all week. The main reason for the trip was for my book signing at the BEA 2011 at the Jacob Javits Conference Center. I took advantage of being there and set up some appointments and met up with some friends while I was there. It was a great week!

I'll post some more about my trip later but for now, here are some photos of the BEA signing. The hour just flew by and we went through the entire stock of books that we brought. People really responded well to the book. They especially liked the different games and activities that I incorporated into the illustrations. While there I was finally able to meet in person the wonderful Lorraine Dey. She is a fellow Raven Tree Press illustrators and an incredible talent.

Happy Drawing!

No comments: