Sunday, July 11, 2010

Original Art on display at Tempe Library

It has been a long time since I've posted. Projects, books, summer vacation and life have kept me very busy and I've not gotten to posting at all. Here's a quick note about an upcoming event though.

Sylvia Long, Molly Idle and I will have some original artwork on display at the Tempe Youth Library. The exhibition "See and Imagine," will highlighting work from books that we have illustrated recently. The display will be up from July 14 to Nov. 29 in Tempe Youth Library, 3500 S. Rural Road in Tempe.



Gallery hours

9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday-Thursday
9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday-Saturday
Noon to 5:30 p.m., Sunday
(Closed on city-observed holidays)

There is little more information and one of my illustrations on the press realease posted below.
http://www.tempe.gov/Newsroom/Archive/201007/E7D2A3BC-23E2-4422-B01C-9E75F78B76E0

3 comments:

Goomie said...

Cool! I will check it out next weekend for sure!

Anonymous said...

Love this lizard! So many layers and details, very nice.
Angela

Tanja Bauerle said...

Thank you lovely ladies. T.