Monday, March 30, 2009

Tucson Book Festival

If you managed to stop by the Tucson Festival of Books a couple of weeks ago, you'll know what a great event it was. I didn't expect there to be as many people as there were. I think I heard that there were over 30,000 poeple that came to the event over the weekend.

We had a blast. Lori and I had two presentations where Lori ready the book to kids on the Story blanket and talk a littl emore about the story of Salt and Soap. Of course Salt and Soap were there as well. They even signed the books. Here are some photos.

Here is Lori telling Salt and Soap's Story.

Here are the pups with their dad (Lori's Kevin). Aren't they just the cutest?

Here I am being Vanna while Lori is reading the story.

There were quite a few people and kids that stopped by to listen to the story.

No comments: