Monday, November 3, 2008

Next Illustrator Meeting Nov 18th

Hello Everyone,

I'll be leaving for Honesdale early Wednesday morning For the Founders Workshop. Yeah! I'm really excited. The topics that will be covered are really interesting and will be so useful on my next projects.

But before I leave I wanted to remind everyone of our next Illustrator meeting. We'll meet again at the Barnes & Noble at the Tempe Marketplace. We met there last time and it worked out to be a great location. Our next meeting will be:

Tuesday, November 18th, at 7:00 pm in the evening

We'll meet in the cafe area again at Barnes & Noble at Tempe Marketplace where the 202 and the 101 meet off Rio Salado. Here is more info about the location as well as directions on how to get there:

http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/storedetail.do;jsessionid=18F9DD089372E8294E9BDB99CB3796D6?store=2243

I'll share with you all the great info that I will have picked up at the workshop. Also, bring along any work you would like to show, etc. Drop me a line if you are able to make it so that I know how many people to expect. Hope to see you there.

No comments: