Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salt and Soap Cover in Progress

So, when I'm painting away, I often get the feeling that my piece is progressing so slowly. I decided to take photos at the beginning of each painting session to get an idea of how much I'm actually getting accomplished each time I get to work. This is the cover art for the "Salt & Soap" project I'm working on for the Grand Canyon Association. It's still a work in progress and I'm still editing the puppies quite a bit. Please forgive the crudeness of the photos, but I think you get the idea....

Let me know your thoughts. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the pups' expressions and the water looks great. As the paint filled in, I got the feeling of the water rushing in. Wonderful colors too!

Tanja Bauerle said...

Thank you. It's not done yet and I'm stilll reworking the pups a little. I'll post the final when it's done.