Monday, June 30, 2008

Upcoming Book Signing at El Yunque Rainforest, Puerto Rico

If you happen to be in Puerto Rico, specifically the El Yunque Rainforest, on Saturday, July 26th, 2008, between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., do stop by the gift shop as I will be there signing copies of "There's a Coqui in My Shoe!" In addition, Marisa de Jesus Paolicelli, the author, as well as ChiChi Rodriguez, the publisher of the book will also be there signing.

Here is a link to the El Yunque Rainforest website, if you are interested in learning more about it : http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/caribbean

I'll keep you posted with additional information as it becomes available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO interested in going, but sadly, I'll be preparing for Devin's Birthday party. I guess I know the answer to the invite I sent. :(

Tiene divertido!